Date: 02. March 2011
Mincom MineScape Product
Mincom MineScape is a suite of integrated solutions designed for open cut and underground mining operations for coal and metalliferous deposits. It delivers extensive geological modelling and mine design functionality – making it the leading mine planning solution globally.
Incorporating many features, Mincom MineScape offers exceptional ease-of-use through:
• A Graphical Task interface (GTi), which seamlessly merges MineScape’s various functions.
• Intuitive familiar working environment.
• True simultaneous multi-user access to all 3D data and models.
• Advanced 3D CAD support.
• MineScape Explorer to browse projects and manipulate data.
• Multi-user support in a network environment.
• Complex stratigraphic modelling functionality including reverse faulting.
• Integration of the geological database with modelling and the 3D graphics environment.
• An ability to replay dragline simulation.
• Surface-following for block model interpolation.
• Volume and reserves calculation.
All Mincom MineScape products are fully integrated and provide multi-user access to a single database in a network environment. Each product performs a specific range of data processing and mine planning functions.