Lowongan Kerja 2014 HR ADVISOR
DNX is one of the leading suppliers of commercial explosives and develops, produces and distributes a full range of explosives products and services. We are subsidiary of Dyno Nobel Asia Pasific Limited, member of Incitec Pivot Limited.
The company is part of a large multinational organisation that has a successful history of over twenty years operating in Indonesia. We provide product and services for a number of reputable Mining Contractors and Mining Owners all over Indonesia.
To provide support & advice across the DNX Indonesia business on HR related matters. The Senior HR Generalist assists with the development and implementation of HR Generalist and Industrial Relation initiatives and performs a business partner role with key stakeholders.
- Education: Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent industry experience. Prefer from at Least Bachelor Degree in Law, Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in a Human Resources role, exposure to generalist activities and have much knowledge that related to Industrial Relation. Having experience in Learning and Development Function will be value added.
- Technical: Exposure to or understanding of HRIS systems, Demonstrated advanced understanding of Manpower legislation and regulation related to the Mining Industry, Working knowledge of Indonesian Employment Legislation, Demonstrated competence in HR Information Systems, MS Office, Lotus Notes, IPL Operating system
– Essential Functions:
- Zero Harm – Ensure compliance with applicable HSE Performance Standards, objectives and as well as acts, and regulations and the commitment to achieving Zero Harm through behavioural based safety leadership.
- HR Business Partner –provide support and advice to employees and midlevel managers at DNX sites throughout Indonesia in relation to all HR related processes such as: induction; probation; regulation; termination. Assist managers with the creation and/or updating of position descriptions for DNX Indonesia.
- Regulation, policies and procedures – maintain thorough knowledge of relevant company regulation, and manpower legislation to ensure that accurate information is provided to employees. Assist the HR Manager to create HR policies where applicable. Ensure consistent application of HR policies and procedures across the business by educating employees, supervisors and managers. Particular attention to this need to be paid to employees located on our remote sites.
- Analysis of performance – assist with the provision of HR performance metrics by collection, analysis and reporting of HR data to the HR Manager and/or Indonesian Management team. (e.g. exit interviews, ATLAS reports). Provide support for performance activities including delivering information, assist HR Manager to create performance indicator, ensure that performance system is implemented correctly.
- Training coordination – coordinate training (leadership, development, company initiated training). Assist with roll-out of other training initiatives as required.
- Teamwork – Ability to actively mentor and participate in on the job training of other HR team members as needed.
- Payroll – Managing the payroll system. Effectively deal with payroll complaints or queries in a timely manner whilst maintaining a customer focused outlook.
- Recruitment Process – responsible for the recruitment process for mid managers, supervisors, engineer. Providing interviews, offering letter and contract if necessary.
- Labour Supply – responsible for coordinating all the Labour Hired Company to comply with DNX Indonesia regulations in accordance to Human Resources Policy.
– Demonstrated effective communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
– Ability to travel to remote sites on a regular basis
– Demonstrated highly effective customer service and relationship building skills.
– Demonstrate a strong safety focus – a leader in Zero Harm Values
– Passionate, results driven approach
– Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship and stakeholder management skills
– Performs to a high level of competence with honesty, integrity and professionalism
– Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask prioritise and work to deadlines.
|Tahun Pengalaman||3 Tahun|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan||Admin & HRD > Rekrutmen / Executive Search
Pelayanan Profesional > Legal & Compliance
Lainnya > Pertambangan
|Gaji||Gaji dapat dinegosiasi|
|Tipe Pekerjaan||Purna Waktu, Tetap|