Lowongan Kerja 2014 MECHANICAL TRADES PERSONNEL (Fixed Plant) (PRO 0525)
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
MECHANICAL TRADES PERSONNEL (Fixed Plant) (PRO 0525)
This position will be based at Martabe siteand Processing Department. Reports directly to Mechanical Leading Hand in the Gold processing plant.
The role of the Mechanical Trades Person Personnel is to provide ‘hands-on’ support for the Mechanical Supervisors, so as to ensure that the maintenance, modifications, servicing and installation activities carried out by the Mechanical maintenance team are performed in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost efficient and cost effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Process Plants and associated infrastructure’s Mechanical plant, equipment & apparatus being attended to.
This is NOT a diesel fitter role so mobile fitters please do not apply.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduated from Polytechnic / Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Mechanical (Fitter / Welder / Boilermaker) qualifications
- Experience in a Gold or mineral processing plant of crushers, mills, conveyors, pumps, compressors.
- Experience with Mechanical maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes
- Good knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings, PM’s and SOP’s.
- Ability to prepare materials, and equipment required for tasks / projects.
- Ability to demonstrate ‘Safe Working Procedures’ to subordinates
- Reasonable written English language communication skills
- Possess a valid recognised Driver’s licence
If you believe, you possess the skill and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph not later than May, 21 2015 to :
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources
“APPLY NOW” JobsDB (for member/non member)
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.
|Tahun Pengalaman||0 Tahun|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan||Teknik > Perawatan / Teknisi
Teknik > Mekanikal
|Gaji||Gaji dapat dinegosiasi|
|Tipe Pekerjaan||Purna Waktu|