Lowongan Kerja 2014 OHS MANAGER â€“ (OHS 0634)
G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, processes in excess of 4.5mtpa to produce greater than 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
OHS MANAGER – (OHS 0634)
This position will be based at Martabe site, working on schedule 4 weeks on; 2 weeks off and reports directly to Deputy General Manager Business Services.
The role of the Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Manageris responsible to :
Manage and advise on all OHS activities within all services provided and manage all activities in accordance to OHS regulation, legislation and policy :
- Develop and implement strategies and programs to promote occupational health and safety and meet legal requirements.
- Advise and consult with employee and Management
- Develop and provide specialised training.
- Measure and assess workplace hazards.
- Arrange medical monitoring of staff exposed to workplace hazards.
- Monitor and analyse incidents, injuries and occupational ill health and advice on risk reduction measures.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and external bodies.
- Keep records in line with legal requirements.
- Meet statutory reporting requirements.
- Support staff to achieve a healthy work/life balance in 4 main areas: physical activity, mental health, nutrition and general health.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications :
- A bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Sustainability
- 10 years’ experience in the mining industry in the field of OHS and at least 5 years of relevant experience at managerial level
- Experience with team development
- Experience in management of emergency response, medical and all associated requirements
- Thorough knowledge of mine related health and safety issues.
- Knowledge of auditing requirements
- Knowledge in the field of risk assessment and risk management
- Thorough knowledge of incident investigation practices to identify causes and remedial actions
- Good problem solving & consultative approach
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- Proficiency in English skills (Oral and written)
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than June 16th2015to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.
|Tahun Pengalaman||5 Tahun|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan||Teknik > Kesehatan / Keamanan / Lingkungan|
|Gaji||Gaji yang diberikan|
|Tipe Pekerjaan||Purna Waktu|