Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2014 SUPERVISOR CAMP AND CATERING (FS 0215)
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
SUPERVISOR CAMP AND CATERING (FS 0215)
This position will be based at Martabe site and Facilities and Services Department. Reports directly to the Services Superintendent.
Role of this position is responsible to supervise in the day to day activities associated with the camp accommodation scope services, offices cleaning, camp facilities and catering operation included functions as well as to monitor the contractor ‘s performance under his/her supervision to ensure that adequate resources are available meet with the services level target achievement.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Diploma of Hotel Academic or Senior High School degree with relevant experience in Hotel, Restaurant and Catering Services Business.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Camp and Catering Supervisory level. Have experience in same role in Mining area works.
- Good knowledge in Food Safety Management System.
- Well understood with Menu composition
- Able to create monthly menu plan
- Knowledge of integrated computer systems [MS Word, Excel and Power Point].
- Good oral and written English skills.
- High attention to detail and must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others and contribute to a harmonious working environment.
- Problem solving and analytical ability.
- High level of ethic.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, apply in confidence by quoting the CODE & POSITION TITLE on the email subject, no later than 22 February 2014 to:
Female applicants are welcome to apply; only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit
|Tahun Pengalaman||5 Tahun|
|Fungsi Pekerjaan||Hospitality / Makanan & Minuman > Makanan & Minuman (F & B)
Hospitality / Makanan & Minuman > Operasional
|Gaji||Gaji yang diberikan|
|Tipe Pekerjaan||Purna Waktu|